Everything you need
in one place
Who should attend Fireland School of Real Estate?
What type of Real Estate Should I Be Investing In?
Why did you start Fireland School of Real Estate?
What is the difference between the beginners class and the advanced class?
What does it cost?
How long are the classes?
Where do we meet?
Our main meeting location will be at The Fireland Title in Hudson, Ohio, but we will also meet at different rental properties and locations throughout the semester.You can see the full list of where we will travel on the class outline page.
Am I the right fit for Fireland School of Real Estate?
Here are some traits of the ideal student:
- Cares about people & families
- Interested in real estate- investing, buying, & selling.
- Desire to develop a strong business.
- Have some capital or access to it to invest in the classes and in real estate.
- Willing to take risks and try new things.
- A team player- you need other people and other people need you.
- Interested in recurring revenue and have an investor mindset.
- Some sort of business experience- a past job, experience, or education.